Notebook rentals used to be relegated to occasions when a business had a crisis with their own machines and needed a quick fix or out of town meetings, conferences, and trade shows. Today the rental market has expanded to include homeschoolers, university students, small businesses, travel, temporary moves, and more.
It makes sense that since notebook rentals are considered a good solution for challenges in the business world, that they would also be noticed as solutions for challenges in personal and academic circles.
Advantages of Renting Versus Leasing
Although leasing is another solution to computer challenges, leases are a longer-term, fixed solution, while renting is an inexpensive, flexible solution that offers no financial penalties when discontinuing the contract. If you are looking for a solution that covers you or your company for 2 or 3 years, then leasing may be the answer, but for a few days, weeks or months, renting may be the option for you.
Here are a few situations where notebook rentals may be an excellent solution:
- Academics: Many homeschoolers rely on their computer resources, but what happens if your home computer gets a virus or just breaks? You are out of a computer, but need to continue to teach your children. Alternatively, you have an opportunity to study historical locations, geography, or witness scientific breakthroughs with your homeschoolers, but it requires travel; your computer is a desktop. In these situations, renting a notebook or two is a perfect solution, allowing flexibility or covering for a broken machine for a few days or weeks.
- Traveling: Small business owners may not travel often, so for daily use a desktop computer fills the business needs and is a better fit for the business's budget. A fantastic travel opportunity comes up, providing work for 2 months across the country. Instead of buying a laptop, renting may be the answer to this problem.
- Temporary employees: Your company requires six temporary employees for a month. Buying or leasing computers for these employees is not a financially viable option and the space they will be using is limited. Renting notebook computers is the perfect option.
- Change of technology: You've had a computer for a few years and it is slowly showing signs of age. You have shopped around and found two or three options that are appealing and seem like they would fulfill your computing needs, but cannot decide between them solely on the specifications. Consider renting each of your options for a few days or weeks in order to compare them while working with them before making a final decision.
- A temporary move: your office is being remodeled and for safety reasons, the employees cannot be there for a few weeks. Consider notebook rentals for their new location. In a short-term business setting, it may save your company time and money to entrust the set up of computer infrastructure to a reputable rental company.
Before renting, consider your requirements, do some research into the different rates and agreements available through the rental companies in your area, and get a recommendation from a friend or colleague. Ensure that you are getting the best tool for the job with your notebook rentals.
Calgary Stampede Chuckwagon Races Theyll book their rooms for next year before they leave for home this year. Its enthusiasts like these, from far and near, that continue to make the Calgary Stampede and Exhibition what it is