Do you want to lose weight? These 15 tips will help you get rid of 10 pounds of unwanted fat. All that you need to do is to pay attention to what you eat. Make sure that you include good tasting, fresh and healthy quality foods. This includes your snacks. Make sure to include plenty of vegetables and fruit.
It is not necessary to make to starve yourself. Merely follow these simple tips to lose your first 10 pounds or to give your weight loss regimen a kick start. This plan is both balanced and flexible. You may use this for as long as you wish.
1/ Keep a diary of all of the things that you eat and drink. It is not necessary to count calories. Just write down what you eat. You will notice that just by being aware of what you eat will help to plan more healthy meals and snacks.
2/ Cut in half your consumption of fat. Use half the amount of butter or margarine on your bread, toast, potatoes and muffins. Use half the amount of oil that you cook with. Avoid mayonnaise and deep fried foods.
3/ Cut out foods with sugar and artificial sweeteners. This includes soda, ice tea, ice cream, most desserts and chocolate.
4/ Avoid red meat, eggs and dairy. Find vegetable quality foods that provide protein. There are many good tasting soy product presently on the market.
5/ Plan your meals around whole grains, beans and vegetables. This will increase your fiber and help to reduce fat.
6/ Eliminate milk from your diet. If you want to have some dairy, try yogurt without sugar. Look for yogurt that is rich in acidophilus.
7/ Include a couple of servings of fruit in your diet as least twice a day. You can eat this either for snacks or dessert. Try to choose fruit that is in season.
8/ Drink spring water or unsweetened herbal tea. Eliminate diet sodas and anything that is artificially sweetened.
9/ Have a least two vegetables with your meals. If you find that you are still hungry, eat some more vegetables.
10/ Take your time, eat slowly and chew extremely well. Your body is slow to register when you are full. When you eat too fast it is easy to eat too much.
11/ Grated carrots and apples make great snacks. They are tasty and satisfying.
12/ Make whole grains the stable of your diet. The fiber content will help you feel full and aid your digestion.
13/ Choose foods that you can chew well. This will increase your fiber intake. Just chewing well you help you feel more satisfied.
14/ Plan your shopping and your meals in advance. Make a shopping list of what you need and stick to it.
15/ Shut the television off when you eat. This includes both meals and snacks. Studies have indicated that we tend to eat larger portions when we are watching TV.
There you have. 15 simple tips that will help you to lose weight and keep it off. Learn to incorporate these habits into your daily life and you will lose weight, improve your health and generally feel better without effort.
Pro Ana Tips To Lose Weight
A lot of people are unhappy with their current body weight. Some people just want to lose a little fat whereas others want to completely change their body shape. If you are one of these many people looking to lose weight then this article is for you. Below I have outlined 8 useful tips that can help you lose weight.
1) RESTRICT YOUR CALORIES:- You may not want to hear this but the bottom line is that you need to consume less calories if you want to lose weight. There are a number of ways you can go about this. The first method is to write down everything that you eat in a normal week and work out the average number of calories you are consuming each day. Then adjust your eating habits so that you are eating less calories each day than your current average. Another method is to write down your target weight in pounds and then multiply this by 12 if you are female and 14 if you are male. This will give you the approximate number of calories you will need to consume to reach and maintain your target weight. A final solution is to use a Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) calculator (of which there are many available for free online) to calculate the number of calories you should be consuming.
2) EAT THE RIGHT FOODS:- Apart from restricting your calories, eating the right foods is an important factor when trying to lose weight. You need to be consuming lots of healthy, nutritous, low calorie foods such as fruit, vegetables and whole grain carbohydrates. Eating smaller portions more regularly throughout the day can also help you lose weight.
3) DRINK MORE WATER:- Drinking water has a number of benefits which can help you lose weight indirectly. First, being properly hydrated keeps your body functioning at its optimal level meaning you can burn fat more efficiently. Second, it reduces water retention and the additional weight that this may bring. Finally, it makes you feel fuller so that you are less likely to eat too much.
4) EXERCISE:- A good diet is half of the challenge when losing weight but you also need to exercise. Start with trying to do 15 minutes a day of walking, cycling, sports or whatever else you fancy. So long as you are active each day you will be burning additional calories and losing weight. Remember, the more exercise you do the more weight you will lose.
5) CONSUME POTASSIUM:- Avocados, bananas and apricots are all rich sources of potassium. Potassium can help remove sodium from your body and has been associated with weight loss.
6) CONSUME PROTEIN:- Protein can be found in raw meats, dairy products and even supplements. Research has associated consumption of protein with a temporary fat burning effect and a suppressed appetite, both of which can help you lose weight.
7) SET OUT A PLAN:- Even if you have all the right information, poor planning can mean that you do not take action and ultimately you do not lose weight. Think about how many calories you are going to be consuming each day. Which meals allow you to achieve this? How will you ensure that you drink enough water each day? Where are you going to source your daily protein and potassium? When and where are you going to exercise each day? You need to consider all these factors and then create a plan. Write down how you are going to incorporate all the above into your daily routine and then stick with it.
8) STAY POSITIVE:- Sometimes the right information and a plan are still not enough. If you are following a plan half heartedly you are not likely to lose weight. Negative thinking can be your ultimate downfall. Keep thinking positively about your weight loss plans and you will continue to lose weight. Everytime you start to feel down think of the weight you have already lost and how good you will look once you have reached your target weight.
I hope this article helps you in your weight loss efforts. If you stick with regular exercise, a healthy diet and create a solid weight loss plan you should lose weight. Stay positive, act on the information in this article and you will succeed.
Both Kathryn Soloff & Tom Parker are contributors for EditorialToday. The above articles have been edited for relevancy and timeliness. All write-ups, reviews, tips and guides published by EditorialToday.com and its partners or affiliates are for informational purposes only. They should not be used for any legal or any other type of advice. We do not endorse any author, contributor, writer or article posted by our team.
Kathryn Soloff has sinced written about articles on various topics from Lose Weight, Fitness and Lose Weight. Kathryn Soloff is the co-publisher of http://www.natural-remedy-dot-com.com/fatburnerreviews/herbal_fat_burners.html w. Kathryn Soloff's top article generates over 18100 views. Bookmark Kathryn Soloff to your Favourites.
Tom Parker has sinced written about articles on various topics from Fitness, Supplements and Blood Pressure. The Free Fitness Tips Blog provides you with fantastic, free advice on all aspects of fitness. For more detailed information on how to weight los. Tom Parker's top article generates over 14800 views. Bookmark Tom Parker to your Favourites.
20 Year Age Difference Ancient calendars of the Holy Bible use differences between the moon and sun, numerical matching and a 364-day calendar year to describe X-number of days that match with X-number of years.