Have you ever considered hiring a Virtual Assistant?
Can a Virtual Assistant (VA) really save you money? You may be surprised to learn how cost effective a virtual assistant can be. A good VA can save your business time and money and help your business grow. This article highlights the top 5 ways a Virtual Assistant can save your business money.
Many business owners have never thought of hiring a virtual assistant despite the growing popularity of this home based business. Some still don't even know what a Virtual assistants are and just how cost effective they can be. In fact, Virtual Assistants are one of the most affordable contract professionals you can use for outsourcing!
One of the benefits the Virtual Assistant can provide is a cost effective way of obtaining high level administrative services. Most virtual assistants in the United States and other native English speaking countries charge between $35 -$75 per hour. At first glance this may seem like a high fee and maybe you are wondering just how a Virtual Assistant can save you money?
Here are the top 5 things to consider before you decide whether or not to hire a Virtual Assistant.
1. Although at first glance their rate may seem high, you have to remember all of the additional costs you will pay for when hiring a full-time employee. In addition to the hourly wage you pay, you must also pay for taxes, benefits, office and equipment costs as well as vacation and sick time. A Virtual Assistant covers all of her own expenses.
2. An hourly employee is paid whether they are working or not. During slow times or when they are sick, you still pay. A virtual assistant only charges for time actually worked.
3. Virtual Assistant are highly skilled with many years of high level administrative experience. They work quickly and efficiently while requiring little or no training. An efficient assistant will take less time to produce much higher quality work than a less skilled assistant who will work for a lower hourly wage.
4. Businesses who use the services of Virtual Assistants have claimed as much as a 50% increase in the productivity of their business. Many VAs are highly skilled in business procedures and can help you identify cost effective ways to run your business. A good VA can save you valuable time by scheduling meetings, responding to emails and sales leads, planning events and travel arrangements.
5. Many entrepreneurs and small business spend too much of their time on administrative tasks which leaves them less time to do the things they need to build their businesses. By outsourcing these tasks, you can concentrate on the tasks needed to grow your business.
These are just five ways a Virtual Assistant can save you money. There are actually many advantages to using their services and you may just find that hiring a Virtual Assistant is the best solution for your business. Learn more about what a Virtual Assistant is and why hiring a virtual assistant can save your business save time and money.