If you like chicken, then you will definitely like juicy chicken wings. Spicy chicken wings, chicken fry iced tea, crispy oriental chicken wings, teriyaki chicken wings and hot chicken wings recipes will surely prove my statement.
Here are the 5 recipes so you can try them out at home:
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil. - Melt margarine in small pan. - Cut up chicken wings. - Discard tips. - Mix all dry ingredients in bowl. - Dunk chicken wings in margarine and roll in cheese mixture. - Place on cookie sheet. - Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
2. Chicken Fry Iced Tea
- 5 lbs. sugar - 4 oz. plus 1 c. instant tea - 1 gal. boiling water
- Blend until sugar melts; let steep. - Use 10 gallon container and add large block of ice and 7 1/2 to 8 gallons cold water. - Then pour the strong tea solution into it slowly. - Stir well.
- Mix together egg, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder. - Set aside. - On wax paper, mix together crushed corn flakes and diced onion. - Dip each wing in soy sauce mixture, then roll in corn flakes and onion. - In glass baking dish, cover and cook wings on high (9) for 20 minutes, or until cooked. - Remove covering halfway through cooking. - Use 13"x9" baking dish.
Yield: 24 appetizers.
4. Teriyaki chicken Wings
- 1/3 c. lemon juice - 1/4 c. soy sauce - 1/4 c. vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. chili sauce - 1 clove garlic, finely chopped - 1/4 tsp. pepper - 1/4 tsp. celery seed - Dash of dry mustard - 3 lb. chicken wings
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, garlic, pepper, celery seed and mustard. - Stir well, set aside. - Cut chicken wings at joint and remove wing tips. - Place chicken in baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken. - Cover, refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. - Drain and place on broiler tray. - Broil about 10 minutes each side with tray about 7 inches from heating element. - Brush occasionally with marinade.