Steak and chicken are always great for the grill. Anchovy grilled salmon steaks, anticuchos picantes and Asian hot que grill sauce for chicken are 3 delicious recipes that prove this.
Below are the 3 recipes for you to try on your grill:
1. Anchovy-Grilled Salmon Steaks
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 salmon steaks - 1 parsley sprigs
Lemon wedges anchovy butter
- 6 anchovy fillets - 2 T milk - 6 T butter - 1 dr tabasco sauce - 1 pepper
- Pre-heat the grill to high heat. - Oil the grill rack and place each steak to ensure an even heat. - Place a small knob of Anchovy Butter (divide a quarter of the mixture in four) on each steak. - Grill for 4 minutes.
- Turn the steaks with a fish slice and place another quarter of the butter among the steaks. - Grill on the second side 4 minutes. - Reduce the heat and allow to cook for a further 3 minutes, less if the steaks are thin. - Serve with a neatly arranged pat of anchovy butter on top of each steak. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges. - Anchovy Butter: Soak all the anchovy fillets in milk. Mash in a bowl with a wooden spoon until creamy. - Cream all ingredients together and chill.
2. Anticuchos Picantes
Yield: 16 Servings
= Beef Heart =
- 8 garlic cloves, ressed - 2 chiles, rocoto, stemmed, seeded, minced - 2 T cumin, ground - 1/2 T oregano, dried - 1 salt, to taste - 1 pepper, black, to taste - 2 c vinegar, wine, red
= Sauce =
- 1/3 c chiles, dried, aji, crushed - 1 T oil, vegetable - 1 salt, to taste
Heat Scale Hot
- Clean the beef heart thoroughly, removing all nerves and fat. - Cut into 1" cubes, place in non-reactive bowl, refrigerate and set aside. - Combine garlic, chiles, cumin, oregan, salt and pepper and 1 1/2 cups vinegar. - Pour over meat. - Add more vinegar, if necessary, to cover meat completely. Marinate, refrigerated, 12-24 hours. - About 1 hour before grilling, remove meat from marinade and thread on skewers. - Reserve marinade. - Soak the crushed chile in 1/3 cup warm water for 30 minutes. - In processor, combine chiles and water with oil and salt. - Add enough reserved marinade (3/4 cup) to make thick sauce, puree. - Brush skewered meat with sauce and grill over hot coals or under a broiler, turning and basting to cook quickly on all sides. - Best cooked medium well, 4-6 minutes on the grill.
Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
3. Asian Hot-Que Grill Sauce For Chicken
Yield: 1 Servings
- 1 stephen ceideburg - 2 T brown sugar - 2 T red wine vinegar - 1 c ketchup - 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chinese hot mustard - 1 lg garlic clove, minced - 1 T soy sauce - 1 to 3 teaspoons asian chile paste with garlic
- Combine all ingredients except chile paste in a small saucepan. - Bring to a boil, then turn off heat. - Stir in chile paste. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
To use: Brush on chicken, beef or pork while grilling.
Users Reading this article are also interested in:
By the way.....for over 10000 delicious and easy to prepare recipes, click on the following link: The Delicious Recipes PackageRecipes Source: http://those-recipes.information-guide.org/The_Recipes_Package.html