Kinderfield School believes that all children have the rights to grow and learn in a safe, nurturing, and loving environment.
To be a leading schhol that provides high quality education and learning environtment in shaping a
- To provide quality education at an affordable cost.
- To provide innovative programs and curriculum for children from preschool to primaty school age.
- To shape the children to be independent and life long learners.
- To build communicative, critical thinker, and caring individuals.
- To educate the children to become high quality future leaders.
Highfield Secondary School is a National Plus School that implements the National Curriculum and the International Cambridge Programme. The combination creates the best opportunity for students to explore and establish knowledge, skill, and understanding.
Highfield Secondary School nurtures every student to be someone who is responsible to his life. One, who will be a continuous and independent learner that exhibits leadership qualities. One, who is globally attuned, that will make meaningful contributions to the nation and society.