Singapore wall maps
any size, customizable. Call 91723358X
Guan Yin Tang was built in 1880 by a Taoist by the name of Wong Guan Teck who hailed from Hainan. The hill site was selected because it stood between the sea and a hill at its rear. The roof has a blazing pearl and two dancing dragons symbolizing strength and power of the deities. A hall was built in 1892.
For more info, please refer to : http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/singapore/historical_sites/146/ban_siew_san_temple.php