|By: Andy Salazar|
7 sure fire ways to lose weight, drop inches, and burn your fat pants forever. Most of us have been there, broken down and bought a pair of pants that were bigger, because we got tired of squeezing into our smaller ones. I'm going to give you 7 fitness tips that will have you in your skinny jeans before you know it. Never wear fat pants again!
1. Set realistic goals: Take it slow, don't go all out only to burn yourself out after a couple of weeks or months. Start off by making small changes to your lifestyle, and eventually you will move on to bigger changes. Write down specific short term goals and aim for them.
2. Meals: Preplan all of your meals. When you are prepared you make healthier food choices, and don't just fly by the seat of your pats and go through whatever fast food resturant is closest.
3. Spread your meals out: try to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks everyday. This keeps your blood sugar levels even, and helps to avoid overeating. There are 3500 calories in one pound of fat, if you can burn 500 more calories then you consume everyday of the week, you will lose a pound a week.
4. Drink lots of water: drink at least four 16oz. Glasses of ice water a day, and you will burn an extra 100 calories a day. Water is a natural fat burner, and has several other health benefits, like healthier skin, improved energy, and it helps to remove toxins from the body.
5. Exercise: 30 minutes a day in some sort of continuos physical activity. Walking, running, cleaning, house cleaning, mowing the lawn, lifting weights, etc. Walking 4 days a week, and weightlifting 3 days a week works best. Resistance training helps your body to burn calories easier, the more muscle your body has the better you will burn calories.
6. Fitness Plan: Make you fitness plan easy, and non-intimidating. I see a lot of people that go over board with their fitness plans, and burn out. Make your fitness plans flexible, so that they fit into your schedule and busy life. Any exercise is good exercise as long as you are not sitting down watching television, and eating.
7. 3 Hour rule: If you are going to be very active after a meal then feel free to eat more calories, but if you are going to be sedentary then consume less calories. Always think about what you will be doing up to three hours after you eat.
Follow these 7 sure fire ways to burn your fat pants forever, and never wear then again. Remember set realistic goals, and see them through. Your body, mind and soul will thank you for it.
Written by Andy Salazar C.P.T.
Owner: Empower Fitness Training
218 N. Conyer St. Visalia, CA 93291