|By: Greg Reid|
With that in mind, Gregory Scott Reid, well-known speaker and two-time #1 best-selling author of, "The Millionaire Mentor" and "Wake Up: Live the Life You Love," listed some common denominators in order to share them with others.
“I’ve been very fortunate to have had some success in my life, as well as the opportunity to meet with some very powerful and influential people over the years,” said Gregory Scott Reid. “These are the common laws that each seemed to follow, and I now wish to share them with you.”
UNIVERSAL SUCCESS SECRETS
1. Always maintain a positive, solution-seeking attitude.
2. To truly succeed at anything, your chances increase when you enjoy the task. When you do what you love and love what you do, you’ll have success your whole life through.
3. The only limitations you really have are those you give yourself.
4. The only expectations you need to fulfill are those you give yourself.
5. Nothing is as powerful as a positive attitude, and nothing is as detrimental as a negative one.
6. Morally speaking, if you have to wonder whether something is right or wrong, chances are it’s wrong.
7. When you focus on other people’s success, yours is sure to follow.
8. Live your word. Lead by example.
9. Share. (Wealth + Information + Glory = Success)
10. You have the best chance of reaching a goal by simply giving yourself one to reach.
11. Observe every obstacle as a learning experience. The greater the challenge, the greater the reward.
12. Do the hardest thing first, and the rest will be easy.
13. Treat others the way that they want to be treated.
14. Few great accomplishments have ever been achieved by anyone alone; seek support from those whose talents exceed your own.
15. You are the reflection of the five people you associate with most, and your income is the average of those five people. Choose your friends wisely.
16. A dream written down with a date becomes a GOAL. A goal broken down into steps becomes a PLAN. A plan backed by ACTION makes your dream come true.
17. You can learn more about someone’s character on one bad day than on all their good days put together. The true measure of all great leaders is how well they weather storms.
18. It’s better to invest time doing what pleases you, rather than to waste time trying to please everyone else.
19. In the end, the extent of your own success will be measured by the accomplishments that you have helped create in others.
20. Having potential simply means that you possess talents and abilities you aren’t applying.
21. Things are the way you think they are, because you think they are that way. Your perception determines your experience.
WAKE UP SUCCEED SUMMIT
Reid will be a speaker at the "Wake Up Succeed Summit" at San Diego’s Bahia Resort Hotel Sept. 10-12. The product of Steven E and Lee Beard, co-creators of the, "Wake Up, Live the Life You Love," the three-day event will feature keynote speaker Mark Victor Hansen, co-creator of "Chicken Soup for the Soul." Motivational speakers such as Cynthia Kersey, author of "Unstoppable;" John Assaraf, author of "The New York Times" best seller, "The Street Kid's Guide to Having It All," and Eric Lofholm, a leading trainer and motivational expert from California will also be presenting.
Several co-authors of the book, "Wake Up, Live the Life You Love: Living On Purpose," will attend for a special meeting, but the seminars and luncheons are open to the public. Interested persons can call 800-664-3610, or visit the website http://www.wakeuplive.com.
You have permission to publish this article electronically or in print, free of charge, as long as the bylines are included. A courtesy copy of your publication would be appreciated - send to: email@example.com & GregReid@AlwaysGood.com.
|Business and Finance|
Streetdirectory.com Business and Finance Guide is an essential for those interested in all facets of business and finance. It doesn’t matter what line of business you are in, the Business and Finance Guide provides in depth information on how to manage your business cash flow, how to market your online business and many more. Read the success stories from businessmen who have made it big and gather tips on how to make your money work for you. From public relations to human resource, accounting to management, let us guide you to a more successful business.