Bali is the paradise for honeymooner that many couple wish to spend such a special occasion on the island. Itâ€™s mesmerized various views such as; beaches, mountain, rice field, and romantic place to stay like: Bali hotel, resort, villa, Bali private villa shall enable you to get a perfect honeymoon, no disturbance, no noisy sound, truly serenity, just sound of nature. Fresh atmosphere will refresh your mind & body. Bali rich culture would contribute to make your honeymoon the unforgettable one, youâ€™ll find something that is unique, beautiful, memorable and fun, the experience of a lifetime, which cannot be gained at other places.
Bali is a tiny island but has so much wonderful things to offer. Many travel agents / tour operator provide worldwide choice of honeymoon ideas.
Here are some tips to get comfortable honeymoon in Bali:
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give you ample time for rest after the activities and the celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave in the middle of the day and not the early morning so youâ€™ll get a good nightâ€™s sleep.
- Ask your travel agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, youâ€™re not just travelling, youâ€™re with your new spouse, better save up some energy for the nightâ€™s fireworks.
- Donâ€™t be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks, events.
- In addition to the above, donâ€™t be afraid to request extra stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Donâ€™t forget to bring your marriage certificate along with you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her husbandâ€™s name.
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you wonâ€™t want to miss anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist spots, and you wouldnâ€™t want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the cafĂ© or in the tour boat, that youâ€™re on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit embarrassing, but some restaurants give extras like free drinks or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday celebrants.
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them, always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as youâ€™ll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you wouldnâ€™t want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of marriage.
- Some travel agencies include island-hopping trips, these are great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good because youâ€™ll get a change in scenery, and wonâ€™t easily get bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after touring and swimming.
Remember that the entire objective of a honeymoon vacation is to have an unforgettable romance. Follow the quick tips above and you can head your way to a memorable honeymoon in Bali.