Eczema (or atopic dermatitis) is an inflammatory skin condition. The cause of eczema can be attributed to hereditary or external factors. External factors include allergies, tobacco smoke, weather, chemicals, dust mites, grasses, pollens, pets, soaps, shampoos, washing powders and cosmetics. It is more likely to occur in people who have a family history of eczema or other allergy conditions. Eczema skin symptoms include red, dry, itchy or scaly skin. In extreme conditions, the skin may blister, bleed and weep. Dr. Ong Swee Ling has been treating skin diseases with Chinese herbs and they have proven to be effective. According to TCM, the lung and spleen must be regulated in order to treat the eczema. The stubborn cases are also treated with acupuncture.
Please log in to our website: www.drongsweeling.blogspot.com for more detailed write-up on numerous clinical cases.
Clinic Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (except Thursday): 9.00am to 1.00pm, 2pm to 4.30pm, 6.30pm to 9.30pm; Thursday and Saturday: 9.00am to 1.00pm, 2pm to 5.00pm; Sunday and Public Holiday: 2.00pm to 5 pm.
Please call our clinic at Tel: 62726400 to check the recorded opening hours (24 hours phone message daily). Sometimes when physician is on vacation, there may be some changes.We are open on most Public Holidays but not all. We are close on Christmas day and Chinese New Year day.
Yong Kang Medical Hall Pte Ltd is situated just outside the central district in heartland HDB area with a lot of parking facilities. Dr. Ong Swee Ling çŽ‹ç‘žçŽ²ä¸åŒ»åšå£« is a qualified TCM physician and is registered with the Ministry of Health. She also speaks English and dialects..
1. She graduated with Master & PhD from Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine(å—äº¬ä¸åŒ»è¯å¤§å¦);
2. She is a registered TCM physician/Acupuncturist with the Ministry of Health(æ-°åŠ å¡å«ç"Ÿeƒ¨);
3. She had worked as an Acupuncturist in the Acupuncture Clinic at (situated at Jalan Tan Tock Seng). Her job was to attend to patients with pain problems;
4. She had also worked in Tan Tock Seng Hospital Rehabilitation Centre (situated at Ang Mo Kio Community Hospital). Her job was to attend to the stroke patients in the wards;
5. She had also worked as a volunteer physician in Singapore Chung Hwa Medical Institution (ä¸åŽåŒ»e'¢);
6. She was a council member of the Singapore Chinese Physicians’ Association(æ-°åŠ å¡ä¸åŒ»å¸ˆå…¬ä¼š);
7. She has worked as a TCM physician with Specialist Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre (ä¸"ç§‘ä¸åŒ»e'¢);
8. She is also a registered trainer with the People Association (i.e. she is approved to conduct talks in Community Centres/Clubs). 9.She has many years of clinical experience and is proficient in English & Chinese dialects. Dr. Ong Swee Ling çŽ‹ç‘žçŽ²ä¸åŒ»åšå£« gives acupuncture treatment and prescribes Chinese herbal medicine, syrup, tablets, concentrated granules. 10. She worked forTanTockSengHospital as a acupuncturist before setting up her own clinic at Blk 78A, Telok Blangah Str. 31, #01-05,Singapore 101078.
Yong Kang Medical Hall Pte Ltd. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 62726400
Acupuncture Treatment, acupuncturist, Chinese Medicine, In town,in downtown, central district,
I have been having skin problem for a while now but never really bothered but it have been getting worse recently. All doctor I went too never really solved my problem. Came here on recommendation and it seems to be getting better!
3,153 people spotted Yong Kang Medical Hall Pte Ltd.