Car Running Using Water

By: Peter Drew

If you're wondering if a car can run using water is possible, then the answer is yes, it is. There is, however, a problem with this. It will need an additive - a petroleum-based additive such as diesel or petrol/gasoline - so that it can run properly.

You are probably better off when you are using water as an additive for the petrol/gasoline or diesel vehicle you drive now. Since you have a petrol/gasoline or diesel vehicle which is running fine now, why don't you improve what you are already using instead of spending a lot more money to get something which may not work as well as your car works right now?

Water is a good additive and many people recommend water because it enhances the existing efficiency of the vehicle, but with a car running using water as an additive, there could be a fuel consumption improvement of double or even triple your mileage on one tank of fuel. There have been reports of an enhancement in the engine performance and a decrease in the exhaust pollution. The engine of a car running using water also runs more smoothly, cleanly and there is a reduction in the wear and tear of the car, thus, increasing the engine life.

How does a car running using water work?

There is a lot of energy present in water. A very small amount of your car's electrical supply will break down the components of water into a gas called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy.

This gas is then mixed in the carburetor with the regular fuel mixture, thus, increasing the engine power, which then decreases the fuel consumption. When Hydroxy or Brown's Gas is burned as an additive to fuel, it turns back into water and thus, there are no additional exhaust problems when water is used as an additive.

At this time, the internal combustion engine utilizes only about 20% of the energy which is stored in your petrol/gasoline or diesel car, and the other 80% of the energy you buy at the pump is wasted.

The price of the additive?

The price of petrol/gasoline or diesel is increasing every day and can you afford all tis water now? On the whole, the amount of water which is consumed is about 1 quart for approximately 900 miles (1 litre for 1450 km). this depends on the size of the vehicle because this system can be used in the smallest cars, given that there is sufficient room to fit the water container which is usually about 4 inches (10 cm) wide by 8 inches (20 cm) tall), through to heavy truck, which are going to need a lot more water. There will be no engine modifications necessary as the system is ass-on only.

Cars
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 

» More on Cars
 



Share this article :
Click to see more related articles