Great Opportunities for Home Acquisition With No Money Down

By: Ken Wilson

You have set a goal; you want your dream house. Indeed, it may happen for people to own more than one house throughout their lifetime and only find out that the second or third home was what they could call their dream home. However, up until such a marvelous achievement - i.e., buying your second or third home - many people still struggle with acquiring their very first home.
For the novice home purchaser, home buying may be rather problematic, since it is usually necessary to supply some amount of down payment. Undoubtedly, not anyone can afford the genuine luxury of down payment, because overall home buying costs reach overwhelming values. Subsequently, such costs mean rather high amounts for the first installment and not everyone can afford such cash amounts.
Fortunately enough, home buying with no money down has become more undemanding than ever. Sadly, as we have already outlined it, it has also turned into an imperative, owing to the continuously decreasing investments rates. Having said that, we need to recommend you that, in the case where you find it necessary to purchase what could be your dream home with no money down, you can choose from a series of manners of achieving such an objective.


For example, you could try to have the seller back the entire transaction. You might say that this is impossible, since a vendor cannot secure the funding and obtain the money from the transaction (which is their goal). Well, nonetheless, a vendor could do that by issuing two notes and trading only one. For instance, let us assume that your home vendor require $300,000 for a particular house available for sale. In most probability, he or she will anticipate around $290,000 for the house.
Now, let us assume that you provide him or her with two mortgage notes, having a total value of $320,000. You will have a first mortgage note of $270,000 and a second one of $50,000. Furthermore, included in the agreement, you have set a note purchaser to buy the first note from him or her for a value of $240,000.
At this particular point, he or she holds $240,000 in the closing stage of the transaction. In addition, since you will be making the payments for the second mortgage note ($50,000), he or she has reached the anticipated value for the house. This procedure truly seems sensible when the value of your home buying objective is as high as we have mentioned it.
Another illustration: you could get the vendor to fund only part of the transaction and you would still enter the home buying system with no money down. For instance, you obtain a mortgage loan for 85% of the price needed for purchase. In the case where the vendor agrees to you making compensations on another mortgage note for the rest of 15%, you have purchased your home in no money down circumstances.
Not all vendors will agree to such transactions. Nevertheless, if you are willing to pay the required value for the house - and not a dime less - some of them do go along with such a procedure. Eventually, the point is that home buying with no money down is a providential reality that one should not neglect.

Real Estate
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 
 • 

» More on Real Estate
 



Share this article :
Click to see more related articles