Editorials » Health & Food » Yoga
 

Karma Yoga - the Art of Living
by Sharon Hopkins.Karma is defined as the action and its fruits. Ancient Hindu saints have believed that a man's life is the direct result of his karma. Good thoughts, words and deeds lead to good and happy life while bad thoughts, words and deeds lead a person to dis...
Similar Editorials : With Yoga

A Balanced and Contented Life
by Chandan.Source: en.ce.cnBy Hu HongjunFounder Group's laser scanning phototypesetting systems have been exported to such countries and regions as the United States and Great Britain; Evermore Software's office software products have entered the market in Japa...
Similar Editorials : Living a Balanced Life

Yoga Education - Additional Study With Your Education
by Adam Sturo.Yoga education in India represented so far merely by a few yogic postures and breathing exercises, is taking a step towards a more formalized structure. A ninety year old yoga institute in Mumbai is working to create a formal course that, if adopted,...
Similar Editorials : Yoga is

Wheelchair Yoga for the Wheelchair Bound
by Christine Groth.There are many benefits of yoga. It helps strengthen your muscles, increases your body's flexibility, improves mobility, increases stamina, and is advantageous for the working of all your vital organs. Moreover, regular yoga promotes positive thinkin...
Similar Editorials : Wheelchair Ramps

Dahn Yoga Helps to Put Your Life Together Again
by Larry Rosenberg.Doctors say that they can treat only 20% of the problems that patients bring to them. As for the other 80%, in most cases, the problems can be traced to excessive stress. This all-too-common aspect of modern life causes a profusion of physical and em...
Similar Editorials : Yoga for Life

Dahn Yoga Helps Relieve Arthritis and Other Health Issues
by Larry Rosenberg.We usually assume that getting older means a loss of energy, strength, flexibility, purpose and even hope. And in their place: one or more major diseases and several minor conditions. For more and more people in the United States and around the world...
Similar Editorials : Exercising with Health Issues

Dahn Yoga Helps Relieve Chronic, Painful Diseases
by Larry Rosenberg.What do you do when you have a chronic disease, feel pain nearly all the time, try various treatments, and get little relief from your symptoms? For an increasing number of people in the United States and around the world, the last-resort answer is t...
Similar Editorials : Chronic Headaches

Dahn Yoga Helps Improve the Health of Self and Others
by Larry Rosenberg.Courses in yoga, the union of body and mind, continue to increase in popularity in the United States. Many different yoga systems are available, although they usually share the features of stretching, posture, breathing, relaxation and meditation. Wh...
Similar Editorials : Health Benefits of Yoga

Pranayama - the Silence of Breathing
by Sharon Hopkins.Prana has been defined as the air which flows through the body. Pranayama is made up of three parts: controlled inhalations, controlled exhalations and holding of the breath. When you do all three parts, it is called sahita, while doing only the hold...

Nauli - Clean the Body of Impurities
by Sharon Hopkins.You can practice this process only if you have impurities collected in the body, otherwise there is no need to practice it everyday. This process should be performed in the standing position. Stoop forward slightly and turn the belly swiftly from lef...

Mudras for Good Health
by Sharon Hopkins.&bull GYAN MUDRA - This is one of the most important mudras. It is widely used in all yogic meditation practices. Join the tip of forefinger to the tip of the thumb. Hold together gently for at least 15-30 minutes.Advantages&bull Increases intelligen...
Similar Editorials : Your Health

Baddha Konasana - a Great Asana for Hip and Groin
by Sharon Hopkins.Baddha Konasana stimulates the abdominal organs as well as the ovaries, prostate gland, bladder and kidneys. It energizes your heart which improves the blood circulation and provides the all needed help to your body. This asana stretches the inner th...

 
Page 13 of 13 : «Prev | 11 12 13